Developing Java Software
Now in its Third Edition
- Uses Java 5.
- Emphasizes an objects early approach.
- Covers Generics and Enums.
- Addresses GUI building.
- Focuses on test-driven development and unit testing with TestNG.
- Introduces the ‘tools of the trade’, Ant and Subversion.
- Has a comprehensive language reference.
Developing Java Software is a comprehensive introduction to programming using Java 5. It is a ‘Must Read’ for anyone wanting to learn how to program to a highly professional standard using the Java programming language.
Buy it now from: